Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vacation

So I'm on vacation this week -- my first ever as a real working-girl! But instead of going somewhere else, I'm just holed up at home enjoying the new pup and putting off everything that I need to do, of course. Motivation (quilting and otherwise) is a little hard to find when you have a little wagging ball of fur that needs training...

Today was the first dry, sunny day this week, so I dragged the pups out to the woods.


What kind of crazy person am I -- I work in the woods, then go to them on my time off? Well... I don't get to stare at waterfalls all day!

Now I just need to sit down and make myself get stuff done... Quilting programming to resume soon!

1 comment:

  1. That first photo is just adorable. I'd say you know you have chosen a great career when you spend your vacation there.

    ReplyDelete